Earn FREE CE Credits
These self-study CE courses are written for dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants. Click to access the online courses and eLookbooks, interactive tools to enhance your learning experience.
Free eCourse: Cleaning and Disinfection in Root Canal Treatment
Register for the course “Cleaning and Disinfection in Root Canal Treatment” and receive 2 free CE credits. In root canal treatment, effectively cleaning and disinfecting canals – especially in the apical third – will help ensure successful outcomes.
Included in the course is an opportunity to request a free sample of Dentsply Maillefer’s Max-I-Probe® Endodontic/Periodontal Irrigating Probes.
Max-I-Probe® Irrigating Probes offer a unique design for unmatched effectiveness, patient comfort and safety in irrigating root canals and periodontal pockets.
Learn more about Max-I-Probe!
- Care for your patients with the pre-sterilized, closed-end Max-I-Probe irrigating probe.
- Thoroughly irrigate root canal preparations, including the apical third, with side-port dispersal that creates an upward flushing motion.
- Full cleanse the gingival sulci without damaging tissue.
- Widest selection – 5 sizes from 23 gauge to 30 gauge
Free eCourse: Five Misconceptions in Endodontics
Register for the course “Five Misconceptions in Endodontics” and receive 2 free CE credits. Exploring commonly held myths will result in a deeper understanding of modern root canal treatment.
Included in the course is an opportunity to request a free sample of Dentsply Maillefer’s READY●STEEL® FlexoFile®.
The READY●STEEL FlexoFile hand file combines the best stainless steel technology with enhanced flexibility for cleaning and shaping even the most curved and narrow canals.
Learn more about READY●STEEL FlexoFiles!
- Intermediate-size hand files used in combination with regular ISO files let you gradually move on to the next file size.
- Safe-ended non-cutting Batt® Tip reduces the chance of ledging.1
- Made from a triangular blank for flexibility in curved canals.
- Pre-inserted silicone stops to save you time and money.
Footnote: 1 International Endodontic Journal, (1995) March; 28 (2): 68-76, “Root canal instruments for manual use: cutting efficiency and instrumentation of curved canals,” J. Tepel, E. Schafer & W. Hoppe
eLookBook: Managing Pain in Endodontic Therapy
Register for the course “Managing Pain in Endodontic Therapy” and receive 2 free CE credits. Clinicians can utilize these strategies for managing pain before, during and after endodontic procedures.
Keeping your patients comfortable: The X-Tip Intraosseous Anesthetic Delivery System lets you achieve profound numbness, even in difficult cases. The efficient delivery system guides you with confidence as you inject anesthetic through the guide sleeve directly into cancellous bone, reducing the hassle of facial and tongue numbness for your patients.
X-Tip Intraosseous Anesthetic Delivery System:
- Easy Delivery. Guide sleeve provides precise injection of anesthetic into cancellous bone.
- Easy Re-Injection During Procedure. No hunting for the hole.
- Convenient. Guide sleeve fits in a standard, low-speed hand piece.
Podcasts (Available on vivalearning.com, iTunes, or Stitcher)
Podcast: High Definition Endo: CBCT- The Next Dimension
Tune in to vivalearning.com for a Dental podcast hosted by Dr. Phil Klein: This Viva Podcast will discuss the benefits of Cone Beam Computed Tomography or CBCT in endodontics. Our guest is Dr. Scott Norton, an established endodontist with a state of the art Endodontic practice in Louisville Kentucky. Dr. Norton is a proud member of the AAE, ADA and the Kentucky Dental Association. He is on the executive board of the Louisville Dental Society.
LISTEN NOW! (Earn 2 CE credits )
Podcast: They’re Ready When You Are- Pre-sterilized Instruments
Tune in to vivalearning.com for a dental podcast hosted by Dr. Phil Klein: This Viva Podcast will discuss the importance and convenience of pre-sterilized endodontic instruments and how to maintains a sterile office environment. Our guest is Dr. Scott Norton, an established endodontist with a state of the art Endodontic practice in Louisville. Dr. Norton is on the executive board of the Louisville Dental Society.
LISTEN NOW! (Earn 2 CE credits )