The first endodontic tools designed to improve visibility. If you’ve ever tried to negotiate a hand file back to a posterior tooth or use a microscope, you’ll love these innovative, ISO-sized instruments.
- ISO-sized files with K-type file flutes
- Help locate hard-to-find canals, penetrate calcification and perform initial instrumentation
- Available in .04 and .06 tapers
- ISO-sized, hedstrom-type files
- Standard .02 taper
- 16 mm flutes clear away paste, pulpal residues, gutta-percha, broken instruments and calcification
- Also allow additional shaping of the canal