POLICIES – USA:
TERMS: • All orders will be shipped F.O.B. Johnson City, TN.
PAYMENT: • Net 30 from date of invoice.
• No shipments will be made to delinquent accounts until brought to current status.
• Payments should be mailed to DENTSPLY Endodontics, Dept. TUL, P.O. Box 822462, Philadelphia, PA 19182-2462.
PRICES: • The company reserves the right to make price changes without prior notice. Prices are good in U.S.A. only. All orders are subject to approval and acceptance in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
• All Endo Savings Plan Platinum and Gold Suggested Retail Prices are calculated on a 30 percent average margin.
• No minimum purchase required.
RETURN MERCHANDISE AND EQUIPMENT PROCEDURE – USA:
• Merchandise and equipment may be returned only after a Return Goods Authorization Number has been issued by the DENTSPLY Maillefer Sales/Services Department. You may obtain this number by calling a designated service representative at 1-800-924-7393.
• All returns should be sent to the following address in a traceable manner such as UPS, Federal Express, etc. Shipping charges should be prepaid unless otherwise instructed by the Sales/Service Department.
Attn.: Return Goods
608 Rolling Hills Dr.
Johnson City, TN 37604
• Return Goods Authorization Numbers will be valid for a period not to exceed 30 days from the date of issuance. Merchandise received after expiration of the Return Goods Authorization Number will not be accepted for credit.
• Care should be taken in packing return items to ensure that they will be received in the same condition as the original shipment. Damaged merchandise will not be accepted for return.
• The Return Goods Authorization Number should be indicated on the outside of the box being returned. Packages returned without a Return Goods Authorization Number on outside of box will be returned to sender unopened for our mutual protection.
• After receipt and inspection, all merchandise and/or equipment shipped in accordance with the provisions previously stated will be accepted for return on the following basis:
A) Any DENTSPLY Maillefer product that does not perform to the satisfaction of the dentist will be replaced. Dentist name, specific reason for return, address and/or phone number will be required to process the replacement order.
B) Equipment that fails under guarantee may be returned for replacement only.
C) No discontinued products will be accepted for return.
D) Product must be returned in new resalable condition without any markings, unused and in the original packages with seal intact.
E) Product will not be accepted for return after one year from the date of invoice.
F) Product authorized for return must have at least one year shelf life remaining.
G) A minimum handling fee of 15% will be charged for all returns. (Not applicable in A and B).
H) Claims related to shipment and ordering errors will not be considered if more than 30 days old. Invoice or order numbers must be provided for all claims of this nature.
POLICIES – CANADA:
Please refer to the DENTSPLY Canada Pricebook for all applicable terms and conditions.